Last update date: 26 / Apr. / 2018
Article 1. Service content
Article 2. Period of service availability
Article 3. No transfer of rights, etc.
Article 4. ID and password
Article 5. Conditions of service use
The use of the Service shall be the subject to the following conditions.
(1) Users must comply with regarding the SIM Card and observe the following matters.
(i) Unless the permission of MAYA SYSTEM has been obtained, Users must not disassemble the SIM Card, and must not damage the SIM Card, reverse-engineer the software of the SIM Card, or use the SIM Card outside the normal usage applications.
(ii) Users must not take the SIM Card out of Japan without the permission of MAYA SYSTEM.
(iii) Users must exercise due care in the handling of the SIM Card.
(2) Users must return the SIM Card to MAYA SYSTEM without delay when the use of the Service has ended, irrespective of the cause, or if the SIM Card has ceased to be used due to any other reason.
(3) No replacement will be provided in case the SIM Card is lost or destroyed.
Article 6. Usage restrictions related to child pornography
MAYA SYSTEM can under the Act on Punishment of Activities Relating to Child Prostitution and Child Pornography, and the Protection of Children impose restrictions on communication whose purpose is access to or acquisition of child pornography.
Article 7. Service suspension
MAYA SYSTEM can suspend the provision of the Service in case of telecommunications equipment maintenance, system fault, or other unavoidable events without compensation. In such cases, MAYA SYSTEM will endeavor to give notice of the suspension through a posting, etc., on the Service website of MAYA SYSTEM
Article 8. Service termination, etc.
If a User commits any of the following acts, MAYA SYSTEM. can with respect to that User terminate the provision or restrict the use of the Service in part or in total. Specific examples are available for reference on MAYA SYSTEM website (https://mayass.com/prepaid/).
(1) In case of a breach of the duties of Users stipulated in these terms and conditions
(2) In case of use of the Service in an unlawful manner or in clear breach of public order and morals
(3) In case of use of the Service in a manner that poses a material hindrance to the direct or indirect use by persons using services provided by MAYA SYSTEM.
(4) In case of use of the Service in a manner that might damage the trust in the services provided by MAYA SYSTEM.
(5) In case of use of the Service in a manner judged inappropriate by MAYA SYSTEM, further to the instances enumerated above
Article 9. Termination of agreement
In any of the following events concerning a User, MAYA SYSTEM. can terminate the Service Agreement.
(1) If a User fails to contact MAYA SYSTEM. within 30 days after termination, etc., of use according to the stipulations of the previous Article
(2) If MAYA SYSTEM. finds after termination, etc., of use according to the stipulations of the previous Article that the cause of the termination, etc., remains unresolved on the part of the User
Article 10. Limited warranty and liability
Article 11. Governing law and agreed court of exclusive jurisdiction
These terms and conditions of use must be construed in accordance with the laws of Japan. In the event that litigation becomes necessary between MAYA SYSTEM and a User, the Tokyo District Court is the agreed court of exclusive jurisdiction in the first instance between MAYA SYSTEM and the User.